Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

RED DIRT ROCKER BOOK TRAILER~

I'm the kind of person that believes in speaking things into existence.  So, I'm going to go ahead and speak my non-existant book trailer for Red Dirt Rocker into existence now.  Forrest told me last night that he will help me produce a little video.  Now I just have to talk him into "starring" in it.  I'm thinking a quaint tour of Coweta, Oklahoma, Sticky Buns Donut Shop, (which will give me an excuse to get a maple bar--yum) the football field, and pics from memory lane, accomanied by some of the songs that are featured in Red Dirt Rocker.  I'm invisioning a cameo of Forrest driving down a country lane in  his old Chevy pick up truck, singing off key to Taylor Swift's, "You Belong With Me," etc.

Can't wait to get started...should be fun!

Hope everyone is having a great week, and has their halloween costumes picked out.  We're going to have an adorable curly haired clown, ferocious/cuddley dinosaur, sweet Elmo, and a cotton candy pink, bunting baby unicorn running around, consuming candy at my house!   So excited!!

I'll keep everyone updated as to when the book trailer will be premiered :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment