Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Monday, April 30, 2012

Barn Wedding~~

Got up yesterday, headed to Sunday School---then off to my sister Faith's ranch to help with the spring cleaning to get things ready for Skylar's vintage, shabby-chic barn wedding on May 19th.  Also getting everything together for Forrest to graduate on the 14th (I've written approx. 175 address in the past couple of days)---my book comes out tomorrow, I'm helping plan my 30th year class reunion, and getting ready to book at least 50 children in swim lessons in the next two weeks.  What a fun whirl wind I'm in!

I'm sore from the manual labor yesterday.  I used to be such a tough farm girl---I need to get out from behind this lap and go work on a farm more often.  I love to garden, but it was "super garden" day yesterday at Faith's place.  The wedding is going to be warm and wonderful. We're even going to build some "hay bale furniture."  I can't wait.

We also had Sklar's birthday dinner celebration in Tulsa last night---you know it's a fun day when you end up changing clothes 4 times (I put my yoga pants on 30 minutes before I went to bed, so I'm counting that as a change too.)

Trying to decide on a dress for the wedding. Girlie stuff is hard work.  Guys don't know how lucky they have it.  I'm going to get out from behind my computer and do a little more work at Faiths.  I'm gonna stretch first.

Have a great day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment