Red Dirt Rocker

Red Dirt Rocker
Y/A novel by Jody French--Inspired by the adventures of musician- Forrest French

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!!

Well, happy 2012 everyone!  Rang in the new year with my sisters in downtown Tulsa.  We all went to the historic Blue Dome District to hear Forrest play an acoustic set.  I was brought to tears as Forrest began to play, "Wish You Were Here."  An extremely talented blues player snuck up on stage and began to jam with Forrest.  His name is Dustin Pittsley, and he and his award winning blues band just got off tour with Dirks Bentley. Sure reminded me of the good old days when Forrest would jam for hours with other musicians just for the pure pleasure of experiencing the music.  It was the best way to start out the new year for sure.

I am putting together my bio this week for my press kit for my book, "Red Dirt Rocker," which is just surreal to me.  I should have my targeted release date soon.  I am very blessed.

I just want to wish everyone a healthy, wealthy and wisdom chocked 2012!

Peace and blessings,
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment